Using Microsoft Office 365 as an outgoing server for Email Notifications in Comindware Tracker
To configure your Office 365 account to be used as an outgoing channel in Comindware Tracker:
1. Login to your Microsoft account at https://www.live.com/.
2. Either switch to Security tab or open this link.
3. Turn on the Two-step verification (under the "Additional Security" section).
4. Create a new App password in "App Password" section.
5. Configure the outgoing email channel in Comindware Tracker as shown in the picture below, using your email address as the login name and the app password you configured in step 4 as the password.
6. Save and test the connection.