Tracking a Project
Comindware is using predictive Gantt-chart that automatically reschedules the remainder of the work, so that the overall plan constantly remains up-to-date and shows the real status of your project – as well as actual estimated milestones and finish date. Learn more about Predictive Gantt-Chart.
Thus Comindware Project prevents project managers from being over-optimistic.
In the Gantt-Chart all the undone work is shifted to the future:
What other tools can help you with Project tracking:
Use task traces to see which tasks are in progress:
- A task starts leaving a trace when someone starts logging time on it;
- Compare traces to baselines to see if a task is on time or was rescheduled.
Use deadlines to make sure tasks are completed on time:
- Set deadlines for tasks
- Deadlines are displayed on a Gantt-Chart
- Overdue tasks become red.
Use baselines to compare actual project progress to what was planned.
- Create baselines after major plan changes;
- Compare current progress to different baselines.
Use reports to get additional info on project progress: