Exporting to Microsoft Word
You can export any Comindware item, task or document to a Microsoft Word file. This feature may be useful if you need to:
- print an invoice or an order to a customer;
- create release notes for a new software release in a docx document,
- create a project changelog.
To export an item, task or document into a Microsoft Word file:
1. Open an item, task or document.
2. Click the «Export to File» button.
3. Select the template from the list of pre-configured templates (See more: Configuring an Export Template).
A file will be generated and downloaded to your computer. Depending on your browser settings, you will either have to choose a local folder on your computer to save the file to or it will be saved to a default download folder configured in your browser.