All intermediate steps in a workflow must be interconnected with transitions.
To create a transition:
1. In a workspace select a workflow app and open a workflow.
2. Click the Draw Transition button in the Ribbon.
3. Left-click on the source element and hold the mouse button to create a connection starting point.
4. Drag the mouse to the target element and release the mouse button to create a connection.
5. Click on a circle in the middle of the transition and choose a transition name to configure its properties:
- Common properties, i.e. transition name and type. This step is similar to ""Step properties"".
- Pre-fill some item fields.
- Assign permissions to Comindware users to perform a transition
- Configure custom e-mail settings.
- Set mandatory fields.
See Mandatory Fields
- Create validation rules.
See Validation Rules