All intermediate steps in a workflow must be interconnected with transitions.
To create a transition:
1. In a workspace select a workflow app and go to «Workflow Scheme».
2. Click the «New Transition» button in the Ribbon.
3. Left-click on the source element and hold the mouse button to create a connection starting point.
4. Drag the mouse to the target element and release the mouse button to create a connection.
5. Click on a circle in the middle of the transition and choose a transition name to configure its properties:
- Common Properties, i.e. Transition Name;
- Pre-populate Fields — pre-fill some item fields;
- Custom Notifications — configure custom e-mail settings;
- Web Service Calls — configure one or more web service calls that will be executed when a workflow item moves through the transition;
- Permissions — assign permissions to Comindware users to perform a transition (Permissions);
- Mandatory Fields — set mandatory fields (Mаndatory Fields);
- Validation Rules — create validation checks (Vаlidation Rules).