Creating a User Group
Users can be organized into user groups. Besides users, you can add groups into groups. When a group is added into another one, it inherits privileges of its parent group. You can only limit subgroup privileges, but you cannot assign extra privileges that do not belong to a parent group.
To create a user group:
1. Go to Administration > User Groups.
2. Click New user group in the Ribbon.
3. Provide a name and a description for the user group.
4. In the Membership section, select one of the following: Parent Groups, Subgroups, or Users.
5. Select a user/user group to be added to, or removed from the group. To select multiple users and groups, hold down the control key as you click users or groups. Use the Add and Add All buttons to add users/groups from the Available users and groups box, and the Remove and Remove All buttons to remove the selected users/groups from the Group Members box.
6. When finished, click Save & Close.