Creating a Local User
Use local authentication if your company does not use Microsoft Active Directory server, or if you want to give access to an external user who does not belong to your corporate domain.
To create a local user:
1. Go to Administration > Users.
2. Click New User in the Ribbon.
3. In the Login Name and Password fields, provide user credentials, required for logging into Comindware Tracker.
4. Enter user details: full name, e-mail, IM addresses, mobile and business phone numbers, and other required information.
5. Select the External user check box if your Comindware Tracker is connected to Active Directory and the user being added is not a member of a domain and is not included into Active Directory.
6. In the Membership section, include a user into one or more user groups, or add subordinates.
7. Click Save.