Creating a List
Lists are created per group by group Owners and group Members.
To create a new list:
1. In the My Desktop area select the List tab and click New List.
2. Choose what type of information you want to include in your list, for example, personal tasks, bugs, claims, etc. You can select several types of information by pressing and holding the CTRL or SHIFT key.
3. Choose one or more applications that will serve as a data source for the list.
4. Click Next > to pass to the list configuration page.
5. Add the columns you want to be added to the list by dragging them from the Available Fields area to the Add Columns area.
6. Alternatively, you can configure the sort order and set column grouping by dragging and dropping them to the respective areas.
7. Create a filter for the list: drag and drop the columns you want to be filtered in the Edit filter criteria area, and set a filtering parameter. You can use logical operators in your filter, for example, “AND” and “OR”.
8. Click Save.
9. Specify a destination for the list (you may select between different groups you have access to and your personal space “My Desktop”), give a name to your list. Alternatively, you can add the list to favorites or share the list between other users by selecting the Make Public checkbox.