Copy a task/doc description to a child task or subtask
To copy a description from the parent task/doc to a child task or subtask:
1. Open a workspace, open an application inside a workspace.
2. Click Workflow and double click a required step.
3. In the window that appears, in the Actions group click Responsible Persons.
4. Select the Assign tasks and prepopulate task fields check box and expand Task Settings.
5. Set value for description:
To check how it works, create a new workflow task and move it through workflow. On the required step the child task will be created with the description copied from the parent item.