Configuring Internet Explorer
Each Comindware user who would like to use single sign-on in Internet Explorer should add the Comindware Tracker web site to the list of the trusted web sites.
To enable single sign-on in Internet Explorer:
1. In Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options.
2. Click the Security tab and choose the Trusted Sites icon.
3. Click on the Sites button. A window will open, where you can add the sites that you wish to be in the Trusted zone. Be sure to remove the check by the Require server verification (https:) entry.
4. Enter the Comindware Tracker site address in the line provided. Site URLs can be typed in directly or copied and pasted.
5. Click Add, the site will be added to the trusted sites list.
6. Click OK.
7. Click the Advanced tab.
8. Select Enable Integrated Windows Authentication check box.
9. Click OK.