Configuring Automatic Replies
Comindware Tracker can send automatic replies upon each received e-mail message. Automatic replies inform a requestor whether a task has been created or not.
Prior to activating automatic replies, you should configure global outgoing e-mail settings in Administration > E-mail Integration. See Configuring outgoing e-mail settings.
То activate automatic replies:
1. Go to Administration > Create Items by E-mail.
2. Select the e-mail account, and click the Creation Options tab.
3. Select the Send success message check box to send a notification when the task/doc has been successfully created.
4. Select the Send failure message check box to send a notification if an error occurs while creating a task/doc.
To change the subject and body text of auto response messages:
1. Select the e-mail account, and click the Success Message tab, or Failure Message tab.
2. On the Success Message tab, specify the text of the e-mail message, which will be sent to the requestor upon task/doc successful creation. Type the subject and body of the message into the corresponding boxes.
3. On the Failure message tab, specify the text of the e-mail message, which will be sent to the requestor if an error occurs while creating a task/document. Type the subject and body of the message into the corresponding text boxes.
You can apply text formatting or pictures to the message. Click the icon in the Body text field to open the rich text editor window.