Assigning Licenses to Users
There are two ways to assign licenses to users:
- In License Manager, by assigning a Comindware Tracker product key. Each key should be assigned at least to one user.
- On the users management page.
To assign licenses in License Manager:
1. Open Administration -> License Manager.
2. Select the Comindware Tracker product key you want to assign.
3. Click Manage Keys.
4. Click Assign Users in the left part of the window.
5. Select the users to whom the product key will be assigned.
6. Click Save.
To assign licenses on the users management page:
1. Open Administration -> Users.
2. Using Ctrl and Shift on your keyboard, select the users to whom Comindware Tracker licenses of a certain type will be assigned.
3. Click Assign License on the ribbon.
4. In the newly opened window, select the license type. The hints in the window will guide you through the licensing procedure.
5. Click Save.