Adding An External User
An external user is a user who does not have access to your company domain, but who you allow to access your Comindware Tracker. For example, an external user may be a client or a remote employee.
The single sign on feature is not available for external users.
To add an external user:
1. Go to Administration > Users.
2. Click New User in the Ribbon.
3. In the Login Name and Password fields, provide user credentials, required for logging into Comindware Tracker.
4. Enter user details: full name, e-mail, IM addresses, mobile and business phone numbers, and other required information.
5. Select the External User check box.
6. Click Save.