About Requestor Workspaces
You can create a special workspace for Comindware users who do not have the Comindware Tracker Full license assigned, but who still need to create workflow items. Such users are called Requestors. In the Requestor workspace Requestors can create and manage tasks in particular workflow applications.
Requestors have their own type of license — Comindware Tracker Requestor license, which is much cheaper than the Comindware Tracker Full license.
Requestor workspace benefits
- As Requestors do not use the full functionality of Comindware Tracker, you do not have to purchase extra Comindware Tracker Full licenses to allow them to collaborate.
- It may come in handy to have some information hidden from Requestors, for example, budgeting a particular task.
- You can customize the view of Requestors’ items.
- Implementing the Help Desk Service request process. Your company employees create Help Desk tickets on the Requestors page and track their progress.
- Implementing electronic document management process. Your company employees create document preparation requests for the Human Resources or Financial department (for example, a Vacation Request or W2 Form Request).
Who can create and configure Requestor workspaces
Comindware architects or Comindware administrators
- Comindware Tracker Full license added, Comindware Tracker Requestor license added (for on-premises software version).
- Users and user groups added.
- Product keys for Comindware Tracker Full license and for Comindware Tracker Requestor license assigned to users.
- Workflow applications created.