A Comindware document is a piece of information which needs to be stored and categorized. Examples of documents are:
- wiki pages in a wiki library
- client records in a client base
- specifications in a spec library
- customer accounts in a customer database
- a product release or iteration in Software Development
Documents help you keep lots of different types of information together, with the ability to track things like update of wiki pages and salary history.
Each document belongs to an application. A wiki page belongs to a wiki library, a spec belongs to a spec library, customer account information belongs to a customer database.