Managing Permissions To Perform a Transition
A Comindware administrator or architect can grant permissions to particular users and user groups to perform particular transitions. By default, everyone can perform a transition.
To manage permissions:
1. Open a workflow application, click Workflow and select the Transitions tab.
2. Double-click the required transition to specify its settings.
3. In the left part of the window that opens, click Permissions.
4. Add or remove users or user groups using the Add, Add All, Remove, Remove All buttons.
5. When finished, click the Save & Close button.