Assigning Responsible Persons
You can make employees responsible for this step by creating a task or several subtasks. You can also pre-populate all task fields with values or set field population rules.
To assign a responsible person and pre-populate task fields:
1. Double click a required step, and click Responsible Persons in the left area of the Step Properties window.
2. Select the Assign tasks and pre-populate task fields check box.
3. Click on Task Settings.
4. In the Assignee field, select a user who will be the task assignee.
5. Fill in other task fields: task title, due date, etc.
6. When finished, click Save.