History Events Chart
The History Events chart shows the work progress on tasks by a particular event, for example step changed, or item opened or closed.
To create the History Events chart:
1. Select a dashboard in the Navigation pane.
2. Click the «Add Widget» button in the Ribbon.
3. Choose the «History Events Chart» widget type.
4. Select a list that will be used as the data source for your widget.
5. Complete the required fields as shown in the table below:
|Widget Name||Widget name will be displayed as a title for the widget in the dashboard.|
|Data Source||A list of tasks used as a data source for this widget.|
|Gorup By a Period of Time||A time period according to which the values of indicators in a chart will be grouped: by day, week, or month.|
6. When finished, click the «Finish» button. The widget will be added to your dashboard.